|Version 78 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),
Release Notes for HelenOS mainline
Note: This document is a draft describing a future HelenOS release and is subject to change. The software described here has not been released yet. To get these latest and greatest features now, check out our Git master. (But you will also get the latest bugs).
HelenOS version (codename) was released on date.
This document contains a summary of changes made to HelenOS since release previous release.
Special Notes for this Release
Features Introduced in This Release
Services and Drivers
- Fixed support for ISA-only PCs
- Was broken since 0.5.0/0.6.0 since DDF could not enumerate ISA-only PC
- With custom build (ia32 + CPU=486) you can run in
qemu-system-i386 -M isapc
Regressions in This Release
- For the list of regressions since the previous release, see this report.
- Notable regressions
Fixed Logged Bugs & Enhancements
- For the list of all logged defects fixed in this release, see this report.
- For the list of all logged enhancements integrated in this release, see this report.