|Version 173 (modified by 5 months ago) ( diff ),|
Release Notes for HelenOS mainline
Note: This document is a draft describing a future HelenOS release and is subject to change. The software described here has not been released yet. To get these latest and greatest features now, check out our Git master. (But you will also get the latest bugs).
HelenOS version (codename) was released on date.
This document contains a summary of changes made to HelenOS since release previous release.
Special Notes for this Release
Features Introduced in This Release
- Windows can now be minimized (and unminimized)
- Active window is now highlighted in the task bar
- Added generic list control (in addition to file list)
- Support for multple seats (i.e. multi-seat)
Services and Drivers
- New UI and command-line display configuration utilities (
disp) for configuring seats
Regressions in This Release
- For the list of regressions since the previous release, see this report.
- Notable regressions
Fixed Logged Bugs & Enhancements
- For the list of all logged defects fixed in this release, see this report.
- For the list of all logged enhancements integrated in this release, see this report.