|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Regression matrix for HelenOS 0.5.0 (Fajtl)
This is a list of regressions in revision nnnn (0.5.0 release), updated as they are being fixed in later revisions. Ports not listed in this table do not have any major unresolved regression.
|sparc64/niagara||—, #324, #297||—, #324||—, #324||—, #324||—, #324|
(1): Regression some time after changeset mainline,1000.
- Works reasonably well, perhaps in combination with other remarks.
- Not applicable.
- Not tested.
- kconsole test * and tester *, whether system started up and basic command work
- Same as above, but in SMP mode.
- Does network start up successfully? Does local ping work and local nettest work? If applicable, can communicate using UDP/TCP from outside?
- Create 2M file on /tmp/img, file_bd img fbd0, mkfat fbd0, mount fat /data fbd0, copy some stuff to /data, do something with it, unmount, see it's not there, mount again and verify the contents is there again.
- Run devman and notice if everything was ok. Run tester virtchar1.