- 08:19 Changeset [mainline,2522] by
- gem5: A better way to make the —disk-image option take effect
- 13:23 Camp2016 edited by
- 13:21 Camp2016 edited by
- 13:20 Camp2016 created by
- Add the actual page for HelenOS Camp 2016
- 13:19 Camps edited by
- Add link to page for HelenOS Camp 2016 (diff)
- 21:41 Changeset [mainline,2521] by
- Make explicitly sure the userspace window buffer is properly aligned …
- 18:01 Meetings edited by
- Update tomorrow's meeting venue. (diff)
- 16:02 Changeset [mainline,2520] by
- Provide common arch_ops for sparc64 and separate arch_ops for sun4[uv] …
- 15:11 Repositories edited by
- link to Bazaar (diff)
- 13:04 Changeset [ci,3] by
- Randomize task sleeping
- 16:29 Changeset [mainline,2519] by
- Introduce architecure-specific operations This replaces the …
- 21:22 Changeset [mainline,2518] by
- gem5: Use expect to enter 'boot' after the 'ok' prompt in ew.py
- 20:08 Ticket #667 (Ping not working) created by
- After revision number 2343(Merge network transport layer API rewrite) …
- 09:55 Changeset [mainline,2517] by
- When readying a migrated thread, make sure it runs on the current CPU
- 09:53 Changeset [mainline,2516] by
- Make sure tlb_shootdown_start() always re-reads tlb_active from memory
- 07:55 Changeset [mainline,2515] by
- Fix cstyle
- 21:11 Ticket #552 (Optimize fibril creation) closed by
- fixed: Fix merged in mainline,2514 by handling the IRQ …
- 21:03 Changeset [mainline,2514] by
- Merge async framework changes
- 21:00 Changeset [mainline,2507.1.3] by
- Do not create a new fibril for each IRQ notification In the …
- 15:32 Changeset [mainline,2507.1.2] by
- Merge with mainline
- 18:31 Changeset [mainline,2513] by
- Fix alignment, though technically not used on ia32.
- 17:34 Changeset [mainline,2512] by
- Fix amd64 not working properly. Clearly there is something to this …
- 16:33 Changeset [mainline,2511] by
- Enable dynamic link by default on ia32.
- 16:27 Ticket #339 (Dynamic linker needs full TLS support) closed by
- fixed: Merged in mainline,2510.
- 11:18 Changeset [mainline,2507.1.1] by
- Fibrils can always be preempted during IPC
- 21:05 Changeset [mainline,2510] by
- Merge dynamic linking support for thread local storage.
- 20:22 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.16] by
- Do not touch dtv if CONFIG_RTLD is not enabled. Fixes non-ia32 builds.
- 19:50 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.15] by
- Remove dynamic build restrictions. The one for pcut was never necessary.
- 19:19 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.14] by
- Merge mainline changes
- 19:12 Changeset [mainline,2509] by
- Fix build with lightweight futex locks enabled.
- 18:10 Changeset [mainline,2508] by
- Fix dynamic build.
- 17:46 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.13] by
- Since dlopen() sets up runtime_env, we would no longer use the static …
- 17:06 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.12] by
- Do not test thread-local storage in a statically linked executable.
- 12:49 Changeset [ci,1] by
- Initial import
- 18:46 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.11] by
- In case of dltest failure, print out variable addresses for better …
- 06:45 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.10] by
- Create TLS blocks for non-initial modules when needed.
- 22:51 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.9] by
- Use DTVs. symbol_get_addr() should not implicitly read current thread …
- 17:15 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.8] by
- symbol_get_addr() must treat thread-local variables differently than …
- 18:38 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.7] by
- Make sure we only go through initial modules when constructing TLS.
- 18:10 Changeset [mainline,2463.1.6] by
- DTPMOD relocations with null symbol name should return the current …
- 17:56 Changeset [mainline,2507] by
- update dependency information and improve dependency check
- 08:25 Ticket #619 (libpcut: Occasional build error when doing an incremental build) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in mainline,2506.
- 08:21 Changeset [mainline,2506] by
- Fix build error during incremental build and after modifying libc
- 07:33 Changeset [mainline,2505] by
- ew.py: Use '-netdev user,hostfwd=…' instead of the deprecated '-redir'
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.