Fork us on GitHub Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Timeline



2011-09-26:

15:26 Changeset in mainline [bf38143] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Use new sb_dsp_t structure.
15:24 Changeset in mainline [bde691c] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Add sb_ prefix to mixer functions and types.
10:44 Changeset in mainline [050d4fa] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Use new sb_mixer_t structure.
09:57 Changeset in mainline [c7325dd] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: set Master channel to max on init.
09:55 Changeset in mainline [b3f36d2] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Implement volume get/set. Make master the first volume item.
09:53 Ticket #378 (Fulltext search for the Mailman archive) created by Martin Decky
Implement a fulltext search engine for the Mailman archive (e.g. Namazu).
08:50 Changeset in mainline [b1926d0] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: min_value was always 0, so drop it and use level count instead.
07:38 Changeset in mainline [a4a4e47] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Simplify direct mode sound IO. (Follow hw design guide)

2011-09-25:

20:23 Changeset in mainline [e0e00d7] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
cstyle
20:08 Changeset in mainline [57542304] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Fix direct input/output opcodes
20:03 Changeset in mainline [fb45c7b] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Call PSE variant of map_kernel on AP. This fixes boot on ia32 with SMP …
19:41 Changeset in mainline [763444e] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Implement direct mode digital sound I/O.
19:37 Changeset in mainline [6d8c4654] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Add missing copyright header
18:46 Changeset in mainline [1db44ea] by Maurizio Lombardi <m.lombardi85@…>
Merge mainline changes
18:36 Changeset in mainline [0687e1b] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Add mixer hw initialization and volume tables.
18:32 Changeset in mainline [dcc44ca1] by Maurizio Lombardi <m.lombardi85@…>
We don't need to call block_cache_fini() if block_cache_init() failed.
17:23 Changeset in mainline [f9d8c3a] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
mkfile sparse file support
14:49 Changeset in mainline [5dd4f77a] by Frantisek Princ <frantisek.princ@…>
Basic structure of EXT4FS task
12:37 Changeset in mainline [7a0a0f5] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Mixer chip selection.
12:10 Changeset in mainline [01282fc] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Add mixer stubs. Add mixer initialization.
12:07 Changeset in mainline [1924bd43] by Frantisek Princ <frantisek.princ@…>
Merge with mainline
11:23 Changeset in mainline [cf083e8] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Move DSP routines to separate header.

2011-09-24:

21:50 Ticket #349 (usbhid hit a mallocassertion when mouse is moved for the first time) closed by Vojtech Horky
fixed: Merged into mainline,1244.
21:49 Ticket #377 (Console dies on a keypress of USB keyboard when in kconsole) closed by Vojtech Horky
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1244. Just for the record - this was a …
21:39 Changeset in mainline [113093a] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Merge from lp:~vojtech-horky/helenos/usb * Fixed #349 (usbhid hit a …
21:34 Ticket #367 (Need to be able to (de)active LFN support via a mount option) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fix merged in mainline,1243 via introducing the nolfn
21:29 Changeset in mainline [b3bf143] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Merge from lp:~jakub/helenos/fs.
21:26 Changeset in mainline [40cdbec] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
FAT can be mounted using nolfn mount option. * With nolfn, FAT …
21:21 Changeset in mainline [024fcc5] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Do not discard input events when in kcon (#377)
20:49 Changeset in mainline [32f623d9] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Make FAT use instance data.
20:45 Changeset in mainline [d03da17] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
console: initialize event-queue of kconsole (#377) When some kernel …
20:32 Changeset in mainline [7d5057e] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Fix DSP writing logic, add DSP version to main structure.
20:25 Changeset in mainline [eb87adb] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Merge mainline changes
17:03 Changeset in mainline [61013bd] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Fix register offsets.
16:32 Changeset in mainline [9dd79bc7] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Add hw DSP initialization.
16:15 Changeset in mainline [5bf76c1] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Move the fs instance managing logic out of mfs to libfs.
16:11 Changeset in mainline [b956810] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Add DSP command definitions.
14:27 Changeset in mainline [f1a9e87] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Merge from lp:~jakub/helenos/ia64-revival.
14:20 Changeset in mainline [925a21e] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Merge mainline changes.
13:41 Changeset in mainline [7a69340] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Register functions (mixer, dsp, midi)
12:10 Ticket #14 (Implement register-only ipc_wait_for) closed by Jakub Jermář
wontfix
11:54 Changeset in mainline [1ab4aca] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Trivial: fix typos.
11:18 Fs/Mfs edited by Maurizio Lombardi
(diff)

2011-09-23:

19:47 Changeset in mainline [400f363] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Rename port_status.h ⇒ status.h It contains both …
19:44 Changeset in mainline [a61c683] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Fix endian TODOs
19:16 Changeset in mainline [aefa0d5] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Convert add device mechanism to use usb_hub_port_t instead of …
19:06 Changeset in mainline [0212751] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: IMplement some easy TODOs Convert process_intterrupt to use …
16:09 Changeset in mainline [6fe0bf8d] by Frantisek Princ <frantisek.princ@…>
Merge with mainline
16:00 Ticket #207 (Introduce fault spaces to VFS) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1239 by introducing file system instances.
15:56 Changeset in mainline [286286c] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Cstyle fixes and cleanup.
15:41 Changeset in mainline [ac2c3f8f] by Frantisek Princ <frantisek.princ@…>
Merge with mainline
15:39 Changeset in mainline [4979403] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Allow more instances of the same FS to be used. (Thanks to Maurizio …
14:47 Changeset in mainline [4559d89] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Remove unused control_pipe field.
14:44 Changeset in mainline [621ba8c] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Request only hub descriptor header. DOn't use deserialize …
14:24 Changeset in mainline [3b617579] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Add license lines.
14:17 Changeset in mainline [442fa6b] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: More functions use new usb_hub_port_t elements. Use per port …
13:44 Changeset in mainline [c0587d90] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Add pipe and port number to port structure. Use these fields …
13:12 Changeset in mainline [a590a23] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Rename ports ⇒ port.
13:09 Changeset in mainline [6c5abf9] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Further unused code removal.
12:59 Changeset in mainline [aff1880] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Move feature set/clear to ports.h, refactor reset sequence.
12:30 Changeset in mainline [48a31be] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Remove unused code.
12:17 Changeset in mainline [d6e2938] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Refactor handling of port changes.
11:50 Changeset in mainline [bba0f1fc] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Use generic device requests for hub device features. …
10:17 Changeset in mainline [b3433a2] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Create GET_PORT_STATUS request inline isntead of creation function.
09:52 Changeset in mainline [8d3cd30] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Remove is_default_address_used. Contrary to what the comment …
09:28 Changeset in mainline [75eb6735] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Reduce the use of usb_info_t.control_pipe
09:15 Changeset in mainline [ea6de35] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Refactoring Add note about GET_STATUS request. …
09:15 Changeset in mainline [4093b14] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
USB HID: mouse button count read from report (#349)

2011-09-22:

21:47 Changeset in mainline [8895d05] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Do not register in "hub" category as there is no such category …
21:03 CoreFiles edited by Jiri Svoboda
Again, presence of register state depends on arch (diff)
21:01 CoreFiles edited by Jiri Svoboda
Register state is saved on some arches (diff)
19:53 Changeset in mainline [032bbe7] by Jiri Svoboda <jiri@…>
Document functions and files.
19:28 Ticket #377 (Console dies on a keypress of USB keyboard when in kconsole) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1235, the console task crashes when a key …
18:27 Changeset in mainline [3019612] by Martin Decky <martin@…>
free(NULL) should be a no-op by convention
17:52 Changeset in mainline [a96a982] by Martin Decky <martin@…>
do not discard the error value
14:01 Changeset in mainline [4bb7ffe] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
cstyle

2011-09-21:

19:56 Changeset in mainline [0093ab6] by Jiri Svoboda <jiri@…>
Parts of data reception. Trimming segment to receive window.

2011-09-20:

20:55 Changeset in mainline [9674476] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Add Logitech Wireless as virtual USB HID (#349) Issue (copy from …
20:43 Changeset in mainline [7d364fb8] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Virtual USB HC: fix possible null pointer freeing
19:24 Changeset in mainline [bc255aa] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Virt USB HID: boot kbd uses the generic functions
19:20 Changeset in mainline [a347a11] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Virt USB HID: generic routines for device "life" The routines for …

2011-09-19:

21:01 Changeset in mainline [4c55a64] by Jiri Svoboda <jiri@…>
Implement some ACK processing and window-size update handling.
16:31 Changeset in mainline [26e7d6d] by Vojtech Horky <vojtechhorky@…>
Merge mainline changes
15:18 Changeset in mainline [bf73a02] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Refactor handling of global hub events.
14:42 Changeset in mainline [7a05ced] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
lilbusbdev: Make setup_buffer const as there is no reason not to.
14:15 Changeset in mainline [193da9d6] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Rename usbhub_private.h ⇒ utils.h. Add error checks, …
14:01 Changeset in mainline [34a0d17] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Fix include in main.c
13:33 Changeset in mainline [5b6f8dd] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Remove unused status_change_pipe element.
13:31 Changeset in mainline [983e135] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Further codestyle changes
13:07 Changeset in mainline [d46b13d] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Fix device initialization error paths.
12:29 Changeset in mainline [ee9ea16] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usbhub: Codestyle
09:12 Ticket #366 (Cating a block device node renders the console unusable) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1235. The problem was that the block …
08:56 Changeset in mainline [086290d] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
locfs should not propagate EHANGUP to VFS. * locfs_read() and …

2011-09-18:

21:22 Changeset in mainline [f1d6866] by Maurizio Lombardi <m.lombardi85@…>
Merge mainline changes
21:22 Changeset in mainline [85ff862] by Maurizio Lombardi <m.lombardi85@…>
Currently MFS does not support minix filesystems where the size of a …
21:05 Changeset in mainline [f456ab2] by Maurizio Lombardi <m.lombardi85@…>
Cleaning error path in mfs_mounted()
19:36 Arch created by Jakub Jermář
19:33 Fs created by Jakub Jermář
19:08 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Maurizio Lombardi
(diff)
18:51 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:46 HardwareSupport edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:39 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:38 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:18 UsersGuide edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:15 Fs/Ext4fs edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:14 Fs/Cdfs edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:14 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
18:13 Fs/Mfs created by Jakub Jermář
18:09 Fs/Cdfs created by Jakub Jermář
18:00 Fs/ExFat created by Jakub Jermář
Provide basic information about exFAT.
17:54 Fs/Ext4fs created by Jakub Jermář
Provide basic information about ext2fs
17:51 Changeset in mainline [c5808b41] by Jiri Svoboda <jiri@…>
Remove old TCP module and replace it with a new one (WIP).
17:51 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
17:49 Fs/Locfs created by Jakub Jermář
Provide basic information about locfs.
17:39 Fs/Fat created by Jakub Jermář
Provide basic information about FAT.
17:20 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
17:19 Fs/Tmpfs edited by Jakub Jermář
Provide basic information about TMPFS. (diff)
16:59 Fs/Tmpfs created by Jakub Jermář
16:37 UsersGuide/DisksFileSystems created by Jakub Jermář
16:27 UsersGuide edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
12:52 Ticket #376 (Crash in usbmast during boot) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1234, usbmast driver crashes on my desktop …

2011-09-17:

22:23 Changeset in mainline [53738d3] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
sb16: Get hw resources.
21:53 Changeset in mainline [45a9cf4] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci,ohci: Fix memory leak.
21:08 Changeset in mainline [dfa48b0] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Merge serial port related changes. - Fix ns8250 driver - Add sportdmp …
21:04 Changeset in mainline [128c78b] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Add checks and documentation to interrupt-enabling code in the ns8250 …
20:45 Changeset in mainline [a281aec5] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Add command-line arguments for baud rate and serial device path to …
20:03 Changeset in mainline [2fc487f] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
audio/sb16: Initial commit
19:30 Ticket #375 (USB: vhc driver crashes on startup.) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1232.
19:28 Changeset in mainline [d1e18573] by Jakub Jermar <jakub@…>
Be more robust in service_connect().

2011-09-16:

22:07 Changeset in mainline [3a11f17] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
ns8250: enable interrupts using IRC service This fixes reading of data …
21:13 Changeset in mainline [432a269] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Merge mainline changes
21:12 Changeset in mainline [c0e53ff] by Martin Sucha <sucha14@…>
Add simple serial port dumping program
15:41 Ticket #375 (USB: vhc driver crashes on startup.) created by Jan Vesely
Crash in IPC during root hub registration. backtrace: 0x00019429 …
14:50 Changeset in mainline [fd07e526] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
Merge USB changes from bzr://krabicka.net/orome/helenos/usb/ * Move …
14:26 Changeset in mainline [82a31261] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
vhc: Fix memory leak in error path.
11:50 Changeset in mainline [790318e] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci,ohci: Remove direction from initialization table.
10:22 Changeset in mainline [058fd76] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: Use new batch_direction function. Get rid of nasty …
10:19 Changeset in mainline [25d224c6] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci: Use new batch_direction. Get rid of nasty setup …
10:18 Changeset in mainline [db2cb04] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: Add batch direction function and doxygen comments.

2011-09-15:

15:05 Changeset in mainline [8b54fe6] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: Rename device_keeper ⇒ sub-device_manager to match the rest of …
14:47 Changeset in mainline [f58ef61] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: rename batch.h ⇒ usb_transfer_batch.h to match the structure name

2011-09-14:

21:11 Ticket #374 (Hang while unmounting dirty MFS) closed by Jiri Svoboda
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1226. bytes_used is computed as the …
20:27 Changeset in mainline [bbce2c2] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: Remove unused iface functions, rename DATA_READ/DATA_WRITE ⇒ …
20:15 Changeset in mainline [bdd8ad2f] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: Send any setup data during initial opening call. NOTE: receiving …
19:25 Changeset in mainline [365e29e2] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: Use new target packing scheme for IPC.
18:52 Changeset in mainline [56e9fb0] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: add support for packing target_t type into uint32_t
14:53 Changeset in mainline [8e3d17f] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: calloc parameter order fix
14:25 Changeset in mainline [5d915b7] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci: Minor tweaks and comment fixes

2011-09-13:

18:36 BazaarWorkflow edited by Martin Decky
update link to rebase instructions (diff)
14:24 Changeset in mainline [1e647c7d] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
usb: remove unused functions
14:18 Changeset in mainline [e3f6304] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ehci: Remove old interface stubs. It needs to be moved to new …
14:17 Changeset in mainline [e779bd3c] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
vhc: Use new interface for virtual host controller
13:37 Changeset in mainline [7eb32a8] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbdev: Use genric read/write iface for interrupt and bulk transfers.
13:30 Changeset in mainline [3a8370c] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libdrv: usbhc: use generic read/write for control transfers
12:46 Changeset in mainline [4cbb6e4] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: Don't include direction in endpoint hash, make …
12:30 Changeset in mainline [a837544] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: Use uint64_t to pass setup_data
12:00 Changeset in mainline [3822f7c9] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: Remove unused setup_size parameter, implement read/write iface.
11:39 Changeset in mainline [a00ac07] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: Use static area for setup_buffer
10:52 Changeset in mainline [ffe3fe1] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libdrv: Add generic data read/write interface functions

2011-09-09:

15:51 Ticket #373 (Hang while mounting a file_bd device backed by an image located on root FS) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1220.
10:01 Meetings edited by Jakub Jermář
Update venue of tomorrow's meeting. (diff)
09:51 Ticket #374 (Hang while unmounting dirty MFS) created by Jakub Jermář
The following leads to a possibly infinity active loop in file_bd: …

2011-09-08:

21:08 Ticket #372 (unmount fails when rm -r is used) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1214.
18:49 Ticket #373 (Hang while mounting a file_bd device backed by an image located on root FS) created by Jakub Jermář
On 09/06/2011 11:13 AM, Maurizio Lombardi wrote: > 2) This is a bug …
18:36 Ticket #372 (unmount fails when rm -r is used) created by Jakub Jermář
On 09/05/2011 10:17 PM, Maurizio Lombardi wrote: >I found a bug that …
06:58 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jiri Svoboda
Capitalize names (diff)

2011-09-07:

22:57 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jakub Jermář
Mention binutils, pcc and libposix features. (diff)
22:54 Ticket #188 (Enhancement of libc implementation) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: This was roughly achieved and merged in mainline,1211 in …
22:48 Ticket #315 (Port of GNU Binutils to HelenOS) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Merged in mainline,1211.
22:47 Ticket #311 (Port of Portable C Compiler (pcc) to HelenOS) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Merged in mainline,1211.
22:46 Ticket #118 (-Os on some architectures requires softint to support __ashldi3) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fix merged in mainline,1211.
14:09 Changeset in mainline [5ec492b] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: Fix error paths
13:26 Changeset in mainline [d394f1b8] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci,ohci: Add some const qualifiers because there is no reason not to
11:38 Changeset in mainline [933b0d7] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
USB: make bandwidth count function changeable
10:20 Changeset in mainline [7099861] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: remove unused cond. variable
10:17 Changeset in mainline [563d9d0a] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: minor cleanup and fixes

2011-09-06:

10:06 UsersGuide/CommandReference edited by Jakub Jermář
List cdfs, exfat and mfs as new FS services. (diff)

2011-09-05:

22:04 Ticket #327 (Convert Device Mapper into Location Service) closed by Jiri Svoboda
fixed
21:55 Ticket #308 (Implement DDF-based protocol for keyboard devices) closed by Jiri Svoboda
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1030. Note that the protocol does not …
21:49 Ticket #296 (DDF should support pseudo-devices) closed by Jiri Svoboda
fixed: I consider this ticket as solved since introduction of the Location …
21:04 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jakub Jermář
Note CDFS and MINIX FS support. (diff)
20:56 Ticket #140 (Driver for ISO 9660 (cdfs) filesystem) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Prototype ISO 9660 filesystem driver very loosely based on the …
15:47 Repositories edited by Martin Decky
(diff)

2011-09-02:

22:22 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jiri Svoboda
Break long sentence into bullet points (diff)
22:16 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jiri Svoboda
Location service and DDF improvements (diff)
21:25 Changeset in mainline [52eead3e] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: cleanup device initialization
20:25 Changeset in mainline [0f1586d0] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: do not create OHCI hw structures for root hub control endpoint

2011-09-01:

13:39 Meetings edited by Jakub Jermář
Update date of the next meeting. (diff)
08:43 StudentTips edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
00:08 Changeset in mainline [5f57929] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci,ohci: remove logging macro

2011-08-31:

23:29 Changeset in mainline [7bce1fc] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: simplify ohci_batch initialization remove per …
23:28 Changeset in mainline [9a790ad1] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci: simplify uhci_batch initialization remove per …
22:58 Changeset in mainline [4e9ecf4] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: remove unused elements
22:50 Changeset in mainline [9c10e51] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: use driver specific structure instead of the generic one ohci: …
21:45 Changeset in mainline [f18d82f0] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: change finish functions to do the data copying if …
18:21 Changeset in mainline [70fb822] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: change usb_transfer_batch_T handling to get/dispose pair …
17:49 Changeset in mainline [ff6dd73] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
ohci: rename file batch ⇒ ohci_batch in reparation for further changes
16:41 Changeset in mainline [b991d37] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci: use uhci sepcific structure instead of generic library revert …
15:31 Changeset in mainline [96e2d01] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: make batch call interface public add pointer checks
14:52 GSoCAppTemp edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
14:13 Changeset in mainline [af2b806] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
uhci: make parameters const as there is no good reason for non-const …
14:13 Changeset in mainline [8d70937] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libc: make parameter const as there is no good reason for non-const version
14:01 Changeset in mainline [b5cfeab4] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
libusbhost: only copy data if the pointer is valid
11:17 Changeset in mainline [07f49ae] by Jan Vesely <jano.vesely@…>
Rename: batch ⇒ uhci_batch to differ from library version

2011-08-29:

10:22 GSoCAppTemp edited by Jakub Jermář
Improve application template. (diff)
09:53 GSoCAppTemp edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
09:31 GSoCAppTemp created by Jakub Jermář
Start a GSoC student application template page
09:31 GSOC edited by Jakub Jermář
(diff)
07:44 StudentTips edited by Vojtech Horky
Links in TOC are local (diff)

2011-08-27:

19:57 Ticket #371 (fread on devices makes the system unsuable) closed by Jakub Jermář
duplicate
13:48 Ticket #371 (fread on devices makes the system unsuable) created by Dominik Taborsky
Running fread() on block devices does not work, but it also somehow …
10:53 Ticket #370 (Problem creating file names longer than 15 characters on exFAT) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1186, creating a directory entry exceeding …
10:46 Ticket #369 (Removing an directory entry from exFAT leaves the file system in bad state) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1186, creating and then removing a …
09:17 Ticket #368 (Free cluster summary wrong on FAT32) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1186, the following will leave a FAT32 file …
09:05 Ticket #367 (Need to be able to (de)active LFN support via a mount option) created by Jakub Jermář
As of mainline,1186, the FAT server will have LFN enabled …
08:57 ReleaseNotes/0.5.0 edited by Jakub Jermář
Mention FAT and exFAT improvements. (diff)
00:01 Ticket #59 (FAT server improvement: FAT12, FAT32, FAT64) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1186.
00:00 Ticket #58 (FAT server improvement: LFN) closed by Jakub Jermář
fixed: Fixed in mainline,1186.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.