Mouse pointer does not move after switch to kernel console and back
|Reported by:||Martin Sucha||Owned by:|
|Blocker for:||Depends on:|
- I compiled HelenOS with framebuffer settings for 1280x800
- When booting, the mode switch probably failed
- I don't see the HelenOS logo and terminal buttons
How to reproduce:
- Move mouse, the pointer shows up and can be moved
- Press F12 to switch to kernel console
- Type continue
- The mouse pointer shows up after a portion of a second at the spot it was before the switch to kernel console
- The mouse pointer does not move, however.
Using PS/2 or USB mouse does not make a difference.
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.